Approved Links for this proect:
- Use the research worksheet provided in class to create a Farcebook page for the character of your choice.
- Be creative but also historically accurate with your choices for images and characters
"Packing a Trunk" Project
- Use the research worksheet in class to research 5 personal items and 5 colony items to place in your trunk.
- Each class will design and create a trunk to place 1 item from your list in.
- You will create a 3d version of your item with the 3d printer to place in the trunk
- Part of your presenation will include telling the class why you chose this item
"5 Themes of Geography" Project
- Using the research paper provided in class, your group will design 1/5 of the class bulletin board as it pertains to your theme.
- Be creative in your presentation, try to make it interactive.
- Choose 3 events from the timeline (1 per person) from the following time periods.
- Early Settlement
- Gates/Dale Years
- Growth & Stability or A New Gov't
- Va Royal Colony
- You will create a placard describing your event, along with an image, and place it on our class timeline.
Each member of your 3 person group will be the "leader" for one of the projects. You will be responsible for the presenation of that part to the class.