Payment Methods & Information
School Tax Collection Period
To pay your school taxes online click on the image below.
*If you need assistance navigating through the process please contact tax collector.
What you need to know about paying online
- Paying online is easy and convenient but you will need to know information off of your current school tax bill so have that handy.
- Credit & Debit Cards are accepted.(*Website charges up to a 3% fee per transaction when using credit/debit payment methods.)
- E-Checks accepted ( This is your: Banking routing/accounts numbers,) (*Website charges up to $2.50 per transaction when using E-check payment method.)
- Payment may take a few days to go through.
- Receipts and confirmations are void if payment is returned as insufficient funds/incomplete transactions.
- Confirmations can be sent to your personal email when checking out.
Genesee Valley CSD
Devan Healy, GVCS Tax Collector
1 Jaguar Drive
Belmont NY 14813
If you wish to do an in-person payment please do so at Community Bank located in Belmont.
- Checks made payable to: Devan Healy Tax Collector or Genesee Valley Central School (GVCS) tax collector.
- Please mail in tax bill with payment or indicate on check bill number, tax map/parcel ID number or address of the property you are making payment on.
- No partial payments accepted; full payment is required in order to process the transaction and funds will not be held.
- Tax bills should arrive the first week of September.
- Payment is due without penalty on September 30th.
- Payment is due with penalty on October 31st.
- Post-Marks are honored/accepted.
- Payments are not accepted after deadline and bill will be re-levied onto the January County/Town bill.
*Please contact the tax collector with any questions.