Payment Methods & Information
School Tax Collection Period
To pay your school taxes online click on the image below. (Tax Season Has Closed, Link No Longer Available.)
*If you need assistance navigating through the process, please contact the tax collector.
What you need to know about paying online
- Paying online is easy and convenient but you will need your tax bill to enter the required information.
- Credit & Debit Cards are accepted. (* Websites charge around a 3% fee per transaction when using credit/debit payment methods.)
- E-Checks accepted ( This is your: Banking routing/accounts numbers,) (*Website charges up to $2.75 per transaction when using the E-check payment method.)
- Payment may take a few days to go through.
- Receipts and confirmations are void if payment is returned for insufficient funds/incomplete transactions.
- Confirmations can be sent to your personal email when checking out.
Genesee Valley CSD
Devan Healy, GVCS Tax Collector
1 Jaguar Drive
Belmont NY 14813
If you wish to make an in-person payment, please do so at Community Bank located in Belmont NY.
- Checks are made payable to: Devan Healy Tax Collector or Genesee Valley Central School (GVCS) tax collector.
- Please mail in the tax bill with payment or indicate on the check either the bill number, tax map/parcel ID number or address of the property you are making payment on.
- No partial payments are accepted; full payment is required in order to process the transaction and funds will not be held.
- Tax bills should arrive in the first week of September.
- Payment is due without penalty on September 30th.
- Payment is due with penalty on October 31st.
- Post-Marks are honored/accepted.
- Payments are not accepted after the deadline and bills will be re-levied onto the January County/Town bill.
*Please contact the tax collector with any questions.