Genesee Valley Fitness Center
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday 5:00-8:00 a.m. and 3:00-9:00 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- If the school building is closed (holidays, snow days, early dismissals, etc.) the Fitness Center will be closed
COVID-19 Rules for Using the Fitness Center
- No more than 5 people in center at one time (33% of capacity)
- Sign up for 30 minute session in advance and sign in and out
- Wear a mask and maintain 6 feet distance from others at all times
- Take temperature prior to entering
- Enter through main doors, exit through exterior doors in Fitness Center
- Members must ensure that the equipment is clean by wiping off all equipment after each use. GVCS fitness center does provide sanitary wipes for use.
- Members must clean all equipment with sanitizer/sanitized wipes after each use
- You may reserve a 30-minute session for using the Fitness Center using our Online Reservation Form
- 6 Precor Treadmills
- 11 Expresso Bikes – 9 Regular/2 Recumbents
- 5 Precor Elliptical trainers – 2 Ellipiticals / 3 Adaptive Manual Trainers
- Precor FTS Glide Machine
- Precor Dip/Chin Assist Machine
- 2 Precor Olympic Racks
- 5#-50# Dumbbell Rack
- 3 Plyosoft Boxes
- Accessory Rack – Medicine balls, kettle bells, mats and rollers