Transportation of students on the school bus is a privilege and an extension of the classroom. Rules for student behavior are as much in force on the bus as in the school facility. School authorities can deny this privilege to any child who is insubordinate or disorderly.
- Be on time at your stop. During inclement weather, driving conditions warrant extreme safety. Therefore, to maintain our time schedule, it is advisable to expect your bus to arrive early, especially if your stop is at the beginning of the trip. Please plan accordingly.
- Parents should bring their children to school if they miss the bus.
- Wait until the bus comes to a full stop before attempting to get on or off.
- Go immediately to a seat (the bus driver may assign seats) and remain seated until the bus comes to a complete stop or arrives at the school.
- Help keep the bus clean.
- Do not destroy property.
- Violence is prohibited.
- No objects shall be passed through an open window.