Europe Tour 2023
Join us for an unforgettable 10-day trip to Europe in the summer of 2023! Visit Paris, Normandy, Canterbury, London, and more. This trip is open to students, families, and community members. Mrs. Slawson and Dr. Schmitt from GVCS will be facilitating the trip, sponsored by EF Educational Tours.
When will the trip take place?The trip is scheduled for July 2023, sometime after July 4th.
Who can attend?The trip is open to all members of the community. Students in ninth grade or higher can attend. Younger students can attend as long as they are accompanied by a family member.
ContactIf you have questions, please contact Dr. Brian Schmitt at email@example.com.
What you'll see
- Take an expertly guided tour of Paris: Place de la Concorde; Champs-Élysées; Arc de Triomphe; Les Invalides; Eiffel Tower; the Louvre
- Visit the D-Day beaches of Normandy: Pointe du Hoc; American Cemetery; Arromanches
- Cross the English Channel by ferry from Calais to Dover
- Visit Canterbury Cathedral
- Take an expertly guided tour of London: Big Ben and Houses of Parliament; Piccadilly Circus; St. Paul’s Cathedral; Westminster Abbey